2017 was rough!
It’s funny how, even though I’m super positive all of the time, when I look back I tend to highlight the dark moments.
- Too many expenses
- Not enough traveling
- Sleepless nights
- Living more other’s dreams than my own
2017 was also a bunch of good things:
- Finally went to São Tomé
- Finished my master thesis, with a high qualification
- Learned a lot and became much tougher
- Got BiT a nice logo, thanks to Brígida Santana
- Gave a lot of yoga classes, one of my goals and dream
I feel that I have used a lot of my energy in the wrong directions, I feel like never before that I lost my self a little bit on the way.
I truly hope 2018 will be way more gentle than 2017! It’s even hard to draw my goals when these last days of the year are such a mess with everything that happened.
One of the things I’ve been considered a lot is about the future of this blog. 2018 might be a year of staying, instead of going. Does it make sense that I continue writing here if I’m not traveling? I could use some help here, making up my mind.
You all, have a good 2018, I hope that it’s gentle for you too.